Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our puppy..


Marley is so stinking cute, I can't get enough of her. She adores Austin, so when we are driving in the car she has to be on his lap. She was so tired the other night from playing at the golf course all day that she had to rest her head in the steering wheel. I took the picture with the cell phone so it might not be the best quality. She is so cute.
Speaking of cute, my husband is amazing. He takes such good care of me, even when it's 3:45 in the morning & I've got a killer migraine. I'm so lucky to have such a perfect hubby & life! I love him :)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love your blog layout and cute pics! You guys are such a darling couple! I wish Jonas could meet Marley. He would be in heaven!

The Russell's said...

Your blog looks so cute!!! i love it lots