Saturday, February 7, 2009

housework

Have I ever mentioned how adorable my husband is? I seriously have the best hubby ever. Last week I said we need to mop the floor, I HATE mopping, i'd rather scrub the toilet then mop the floor. 24 was about to come on so we wanted to wait a while & let it record so we could fast forward thru the commercials, so he said lets mop! What a sweet guy. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but the last time I used my mop and bucket, there was no snow outside. (i've used a rag here & there but not full on mop & bucket) I had left them outside on our table. Austin went and put on his rubber boots tromping thru the snow trying to find them. They were frozen to the table! So we couldn't use a mop and bucket. He filled up the sink & put the rags under his feet and scooted along washing the floor for me-that's the 2nd to last picture. The last picture is of us on our hands and knees mopping. He is so cute, I am going to keep him :)

No comments: